Tuesday 5 May 2015

[Recap] What a Good Leader should have..

Photosource: http://www.theguardian.com/higher-education-network/2013/jan/31/university
-leader-career-progression-training


By Desmond Lim Bak Chuan:

I remembered when I was young, my grandfather used to tell me:

“The system will work for me only, if I treated each and every individual with respect, have their interest at heart,and build good relationship before I proceed with my planning”. 

Here is something that I wish to share; 

•A person who is highly intellectual does not mean he/she are more civilize then those who don’t, 
•A person who had obtained high qualification does not mean he/she has higher standard then those who don’t, 
•A person who is in power does not mean that automatically he/she will gain respect from other or/ and expect commoner to be fearful to him/her. 
•A person who is holding high position does not mean that he/she has better quality then those who are not in the position. 

Hence, anyone who wants to change other lives should embed not only with their expertise but also with humanity and humility at all times.



No comments:

Post a Comment